I have two decades of experience with landscape, macro and general photography with various compact Canon and Panasonic cameras.
If you want to see what I can do, please see my photography website where I have thousands of photos online.
Photography in functions and events.
I am happy to take photos at functions and events and work with you to select and process photos for print or web or whatever else is required.
Miscellaneous Photo Shoots.
From nature and landscapes to models, to advertise a product or event, I can take pictures as required.
Current Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200 Bridge Camera
Excellent Leica zoom lens that goes from 20-600mm. Great for extra wide shots at functions and for landscapes, as well as good light collection at high zooms for great telephoto shots. Works down to F2.0 at all zooms.
Current Video Camera: Go Pro Hero 4 Silver
Great at action videography with waterproof case, lots of different attachments allowing a versatile set of mounting options, and a skeleton case allowing me to attach an external battery pack for longer recordings such as timelapses and other longer clips.
- Processing Software That I Use
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 (v17): My favourite processing software for cropping, tweaking lighting and sizing photos as required.
- Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE): This free software by Microsoft is great at stitching sequences of images into panoramas.
- Gnu Image Manipulation Program (GIMP): This is a lovely freeware image editor that is capable of doing a lot of miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: Does a good job or arranging photos and other media for the web as well as presentations.
My Autumn/Winter 2019 introductory flat rate is £30 per hour.
There will be a small callout fee for jobs more than 2 miles by road from my base (HA3 0, Kenton, Harrow), starting at £5 and increasing for jobs further from base, as it will cost me more in terms of time and travel expenses to get to you. This helps to keep my rates as low as possible.
If you are outside my area, then please contact me for more information. I will be happy to help for the right price no matter where you are, as long as I can get to you.
No fix no fee! (Excluding callout fee.) If I am unable to fix your issue or complete your request then I will not charge for time spent on that particular issue or request.