Quick and easy assembly of Flatpacks
Flatpacks are typically furniture or other items from Ikea, Argos and other sources that arrive packed flat with instructions for self assembly at home.
I have a knack of understanding flatpack instructions in a way most people don't. With my spatial awareness I am able to translate that into a physical assembly.
I can also build more advanced structured such as flatpack garden sheds as I have all the tools (and recent experience) I need to complete the job.
Do you need some DIY work done? Contact me with more information and I'll let you know what I can do.
As well as weeding and lawn care, I am particularly good at pruning hedges and other bushes. I also have a telescopic lopper with saw attachment that can remove branches up to 4 meters high.
Recent DIY Experience
- Painting internal walls and ceilings and objects in matt, wood in gloss, outdoor railings and pipes with hammerite, wooden doors with varnish.
- Jet washing patios and metal structures.
- Repairing surfaces with Polyfilla and other materials.
- I also have various glues, from superglue to glass glue and epoxy.
- I have various sealants and can replace old seals if required.
- Affixing picture nails and other structures to walls.
- Building flatpack sheds.
- Replaced broken connectors and fixed broken wires and bad connections (some screw in, some soldered).
- Note that I am not an electrician so will not do anything that involves tampering with the mains.
- I am happy to tinker with audio and electronics, and have a soldering iron.
- I have tools and materials to do tiling. I am looking to acquire experience in this area.
My Autumn/Winter 2019 flat rate is £25 per hour. This rate was carried on into summer 2020 due to the Covid19 Pandemic and ends on 31st September 2020.
There will be a small callout fee for jobs more than 3 miles (at my discretion) by road from my base (HA3 0, Kenton, Harrow), starting at £5 and increasing for jobs further from base, as it will cost me more in terms of time and travel expenses to get to you. This helps to keep my rates as low as possible.
If you are outside my area, then please contact me for more information. I will be happy to help for the right price no matter where you are, as long as I can get to you.
No fix no fee! (Excluding callout fee.) If I am unable to fix your issue or complete your request then I will not charge for time spent on that particular issue or request.